E-bikes are a young, fertile category with soaring investment potential. We fill a gap in this expanding category – a lifestyle brand attractive to both consumers and businesses with a 360º proposition covering sales, rentals, training, accessories and servicing.
Grow with us
Right now, we’re raising growth capital to accelerate our rollout across Europe. Our aim is to become the number one lifestyle e-bike brand, and establish a pan-European network of TALIO clubhouses. We’re on track for success, and we want YOU onboard.
Making e-bikes easy
Talio makes e-bikes an easy decision. Even for non-bikers. We aim to be the default choice for diverse new audiences, and we’ll achieve this by breaking down the barriers within e-biking and encouraging mass mainstream adoption, aligned with government initiatives and incentives. Bring on the fun.
Teamwork all the way
Driving us every step of our journey is our passionate, experienced team. Alongside a wealth of hands-on industry experience, the Talio team brings strong track records across marketing, finance, distribution and sales, logistics, R&D, and franchising.
As a shareholder, your money will have a real impact on the clean energy movement, and will help governments deliver a net zero carbon future. Your investment will also:
- Help us identify and deliver commercially viable project and sales opportunities
- Accelerate our R&D cost reduction programmes
- Help the UK and other global economies to Build Back Greener
- Entrench a UK manufacturing and services capability that creates jobs across the UK and Europe.
We succeed, you succeed
As our business grows, so does the value of your shares. At these early stages, we’ll be reinvesting earnings back into the business to support the development of a clean energy storage market, and increase the value of the company. So we do not expect to pay dividends to shareholders in the immediate or near future. As with any investment, there are risks when investing in shares. Please see below.
Here are two key risks to be aware of when investing in growth-focused businesses, such as Talio:
- The value of your shares depends on the success of the company. So if the company is unsuccessful and decreases in value, the value of your shares will also fall. If the company fails completely and goes out of business, you would lose all of your investment.
- Being a private company, Talio shares are illiquid as they’re not traded on a public market. This means they can be difficult to value and sell. Even if the business is successful and your shares increase in value, they can still be difficult to sell. You should therefore be prepared to hold your shares for the long-term.
Crowdfunding allows us to receive investment from a large number of people via a dedicated online portal. Here at Talio we wanted to democratise the process and open up Crowdfunding means a large number of people can invest via a dedicated online portal. Here at Talio, we wanted to open up the opportunity for anyone to own shares in the business. the opportunity to own shares in Talio to everyone.
Our campaign will be available very soon to all who have pre-registered. After seven days, our campaign will then open to the public.
When you invest in start-up and growth stage businesses, and the types of businesses that use crowdfunding platforms, the shares are not typically available to trade on a secondary market, which limits your exit options.
If Talio continues to grow, there could be other opportunities in the future for selling your shares, e.g. if the company lists on a stock exchange, or are bought by another company, or the company offers to buy back your shares using profits.
The campaign will last for up to 30 days, or whenever we reach our target. If we hit our target sooner, we’ll issue a 24-hour warning before closing the round. Please note, there is a limited amount of equity available in this round and we expect it to fill quickly, so we’d encourage you to pledge your commitment as soon as the round opens.